Huntington Beach excites not just as the home of surfing in Orange County, California, but as an outdoor lover’s dream. This city by the sea offers plenty to do for those who love the sun, whether on two feet or four wheels. Take the top off your Jeep Wrangler when you want to catch some rays cruising down Pacific Coast Highway. You’ll be able to pack several surfboards into the bed of the Jeep Gladiator for hanging ten near the pier. Pack a picnic, sports equipment, and the kids in your Ram 1500 for a day at Central Park.
You can enjoy much of the city in your stock Jeep, Ram truck, GMC Sierra, and Ford F-150. But if you’re interested in roaming the trails from HB, bring it up to a stricter spec at Adventure Off-Road. We’re easy to reach from multiple points:
- From the Huntington Beach Pier, go southeast on Pacific Coast Highway. Then make a left on 1st Street and a right on Atlanta Avenue. Turn left at Beach Boulevard and continue for about 4.5 miles. You’ll find us on your left, so make a left turn at Chrysler Circle.
- From the 405, take the Beach Boulevard exit south. Make a right at Chrysler Circle and then the first left into our facility.
Our showroom is located at 16701 Beach Boulevard in Huntington Beach. Need more information? Then give us a ring at (714) 793-0920.
What Can We Do for You
We carry and install products that transform your road runner into an off-road beast.
- Rise above any obstacle with our lift and suspension kits. If you don’t find the one you need, we can customize one for your success.
- Grip any terrain or crawl over rocks with custom wheels that also recasts the look of your vehicle. You’ll learn what size, load rating, and tread pattern work best for your needs.
- As tough as your vehicle may be, you can protect it further with rocker armor, skid plates, fender armor, and bumpers. Our brands include Mopar, Spyder, Saylor, Poison, and more.
- Pull yourself and others out of trouble with heavy-duty winches.
- Conquer the night and bad weather with light bars, spotlights, headlamps, and brackets.
- Maximize your performance on all terrains under any weather conditions with components such as exhaust systems, snorkel kits, cold-air intakes, and cat-back exhaust systems.
Teaching the Trail
Our customer service goes beyond planning your best off-road build, forging it into your Jeep, and wishing you good luck. We want you to know exactly how to use your souped-up explorer. Join us on our customer trail runs, which happen once a month.
Our adventure represents a $300 value but is yours for free. We teach you how to go off-road, whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned expert. No purchase is necessary, and all you need is the interest, time, and energy. We promise that you’ll raise your off-road prowess from the very first demo.
Adventures On Your Own
Want to try out or show off your custom concepts made real? Check out some places to play..
The beginner-friendly Main Divide entices from the ridges of the Santa Ana mountain range. It’s easy enough that even stock two-wheel drives with high clearance can go through the mostly graded fire road when it’s dry. The cooler air at 3,000 to 6,000 feet makes it perfect for hot summers. On clear days, you’ll be able to see all the way to downtown Los Angeles and Catalina Island.
Your larger tires, snorkel kit, and suspension modification get a workout at the 160 acres of Azusa Canyon, known for its deep mud pits and deep water crossings. You’ll also encounter steep hill climbs and rough rock crawling. When a break is needed, you can take advantage of the open flats or relax in the spectator areas and watch others have a go.
Trabuco Canyon (Holy Jim Canyon)
Arguably, the most popular off-road experience in Southern Cal, Trabuco/Holy Jim Canyon attracts thousands per day at all skill levels and is a great place to reveal your Adventure Off-Road build to other OC voyagers. High ground clearance, multiple skid plates, and body armor come in handy for the hill climbs, rock crawls, and off-camber surfaces. Come after a heavy rain, and you’ll discover a whole new playground full of puddles, mud slogs, and a raging creek.
If you’re proud of your vehicle’s look and went beyond all the components we added with unique paint and accessories, display your SUV at Donut Derelicts on any Saturday morning. This event isn’t just for classic cars but welcomes all kinds of inventiveness on any number of wheels because the meet-up happens in the parking lot at Adams Avenue. At Donuts Derelicts, you’re invited to grab a coffee and donut before having a chat with other auto enthusiasts.